From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Hewitt
Sent: 03 December 2018 18:36
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] the ensign

Hi.

If I remember rightly,  whether you get upgrades is attached to how often you
die, as is the health of one particularly brutal enemy.

As Paul said the game is meant to be harsh and need you to die a while, however
the later game is awesome and has some fantastic systems as well as lots to
explore and some really difficult moral choices.

I  really enjoyed it myself and intend to play it again when I have some time.

All the best,

Dark.