Hi kukovecandrej,

Below is the original post in this topic which has the download  link:

Welcome to Sable, which is a tool allowing you to create your very own RPG
audio games, what makes it unique is that absolutely no coding or scripting is
required what so ever. This is a first of its kind tool within the audio games
community, within just minutes of launching Sable you can be walking around a
map you created placing buildings, sounds, creating enemies to battle and
placing NPC’s which you can interact with and much, much more. Some of the key
features are listed below. Sable is only in its Alpha stage of development, so
it is not the finished article, it still requires lots of polish, refinement
and extra features and functionality. It is a test version which will expire at
the end of the month, all projects created in sable will be lost after that
time. Below the features list I have put a full list of the restrictions of
this early alpha build of Sable, please do read through this in full before
downloading Sable, as it contains important information about the software.
Link to the download page for sable is at the bottom of the post, you will need
a product key for Sable which you will also find on our download page. If you
want to check out sable in action, head over to our YouTube channel (the link
is in my signature), where I demonstrate Sable. Happy creating everyone!

Feature List
•    A fully functional map editor that includes a fully integrated Z-axis
•    The ability to create weapons, Armor, items, status effects, abilities
enemies and set up unique battle encounters
•    A fast and easy way to create triggers
•    The ability to create NPC’s and add recorded dialogue samples or written
text (spoken by the TTS)
•    The ability to add your own audio assets for just about every aspect of
the tools, e.g. your own terrain tile sounds, collisions, items, equipment, and
so on
•    The ability to add your own custom music and ambient layers
•    A debug mode to help test your creations
•    The ability to play your creations as a functioning game
•    Experimental support for screen-reader use

Restrictions of the Alpha test build
-    Originally, this alpha test was meant to be closed to the public, but
owing to the outbreak of Covid19 and the state of lock-down that the world is
experiencing, we thought we would release it publicly as a way of thanking the
community for all of your overwhelming support and encouragement.
- This is an alpha test for Sable, i.e. it does not have all of the features
and polish that it will have once it is in its finished state.
- You will have access to this alpha test until 31 May, 2020.
- All projects that you have created will no longer be available for use after
the expiration date.
- All of the audio assets that we have included with this build of Sable are
placeholders and are to be used for testing purposes only.
- We have limited the size of maps to 100 by 100 by 2.
- We strongly encourage you to check out our YouTube
channel{http://www.youtube.com/ebonskystudios/} as these videos can act as
further tutorials.
- We strongly encourage anyone who is interested in making videos showing their
experiences with Sable to feel free to do so, but we insist that Sable and Ebon
Sky Studios be credited. Furthermore, you must provide a disclaimer explaining
that the version of Sable you are demonstrating is in an alpha state.
- We do not have a release date for the full version of Sable. We want to
ensure that our tools meet our strict quality standards. Furthermore, we are
developing our own title--called Crimson Eclipse--that will fully showcase what
Sable is capable of once it has been given that extra level of polish.
- If you have bugs you would like to report--and we would appreciate your
feedback--please submit them to i...@ebonskystudios.com
<mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com> .
- All bug reports submitted will be examined--and addressed--after the end
date--31 May, 2020.

Finally the all-important link  to the download page:
https://ebonskystudios.com/sable-alpha-download/

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

YouTube: Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukIw1 … 9ps1vbnWMg
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCukIw1PtVGqh09ps1vbnWMg>