True criss but have you thought about the work involved.

I do research twice a year for a local university.

Sadly thats mostly international scholarship students.

Firstly you need funding and even before the covid thing funding for various projects was getting slashed a load.

Next you need someone to program the super computers and book time, and thats not that easy.

Most of this is done in matlab and no that aint even accessible for us to do.

But even if it were and the data were accessible, you need someone to do the reports and analise it all you can't just stick them in like usb pen drives, fire it up, shoot a few pulses and output the data as a text report of everything.

Even with the eeg brain data report, its all graphs and actual complex programs, pluss at least 2-6 months planning per project.

I am in a project which has been going for the last 2 years with a really huge dataset, before projects that were smaller took a couple months to setup.

This one is huge, usually its a 2 hour slog, or even 1 hour slog all connected.

I have been pulling 3-6 hour shifts on this project and while the pay is excelent being hooked up and concentrating on the tasks to do is just quite hard.

I have worked 6 hours in total at weird times of the day on this thing and still there is a load to do.

If the person doing it didn't have to rush back to india just before lockdown I'd still be working.

As it is and as its all touch related, the project is stopped and most likely all international research of this sort will probably be killed off now.

That sadly is my biggest income source.

But yeah, if you could find a hospital or place with the funds and everything, and could pay round 100 bucks an hour or whatever it was you were prepaired to pay out, then yeah I'm in.

I've been a test pilot of systems with eeg before but yeah.

If it ever gets to the point this can be done then yeah I am willing to give it a go but well it does cost for transport and various things including whatever the studdy is but whatever if you ever decide to do something like this or know of someone that wants to do this, then I am always ready for another contract.

I have just finnished a couple local and remote ones and while I do have a couple possible contracts I always have openings for more work.

Obviously since this would be a monster project it would need a bit of planning but whatever.

You have apotential employee right there, even if this is all it is, email mee off list if you ever set this and we can chat then.