But hm? The file are only 35mb or so

Are it iven possible to buy quake this Days?

Or if so wich version

Skickades från E-post för Windows

Från: Jacob Kruger
Skickat: den 13 september 2022 16:34
Till: blind-gamers@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [blind-gamers] doom or quake accessible?

I just ran it under windows 10 64 bit, and, it ran just fine, providing spoken feedback using MS David if relevant.

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA

On 2022-09-13 04:04 PM, mattias wrote:

will those things work on modern windows / mac

i can think on linux though

i have get this work on linux 12 / 13 years back

if i remember it uses flite or if it was eflite