I have a question about aligning small hinges.  My radio desk is finished
except for applying the finishing coat.  It will sit in front of an H V A C
vent so I made a cutout in the back for the air to come through.  I don't
want the cold air to blow on me when I am sitting there so I saved the
cutout peace and hinged it to make a trap door I can close when I want to.
I couldn't get the hinges aligned right.  They are close enough but I wonder
if anyone  has any little tricks.  It is inside and the space is too
confined to get a carpenter's square inside and the hinges are too far from
the end wall for a trisquare to reach.  This is done and it's not very
obvious to someone who sees the desk but if I  ever have to do this again I
would like to get it right.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]