Hello Jeff, no offence taken. I simply am wondering about a minor problem I am having and a solution to it. David gave his opinion for a solution to my problem. That was the whole point of my post. Sharing solutions to a blind persons problems I feel is almost the main point of all these posts. In this case it is my problem and anyone is welcome to give me their cure. have a most wonderful day. .............bob
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box David Ferrin
- [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box chiliblindman
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box David Ferrin
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Johnston
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box tunecollector
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box David Ferrin
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Donnie Parrett
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Scott Howell
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Bob Kennedy
- [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box chiliblindman
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box Bob Kennedy
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box Larry Stansifer
- Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Bob Kennedy
- RE: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box Cy Selfridge
