Benedryl.  It puts kids away very quickly and it's safe.  Almost like a small 
off button.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Scott Howell 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] remote control box


  Yes agreed, I now have a plan as to what to do with the remotes as 
  well. Get rid of the tv, the kid, the wife, and just keep the dogs 
  cause they don't care about remotes, tv, or any of that rot. Actually 
  I think I'll keep the wife and just get a remote for her and ok, I'll 
  keep the kid, but I need a remote to turn him off. Maybe someone here 
  could come up with such a device? grin
  On Apr 29, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Donnie Parrett wrote:

  > I found this post about the remote control box very enlightening. It 
  > gave me a couple ideas on what
  > to do with all of mine. Thanks guys for all of the good work.
  >
  > Contact me at:
  > Donnie Parrett
  > 1956 Asa Flat Road
  > Annville, KY 40402
  > Home # 606-364-3321
  > Cell # 606-438-2557
  > Church # 606-364-PRAY
  > Skype Name: Donnie1261
  > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >

  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



   

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to