Nicely said bro...
As an aside, I can't tell you guys how much help you all were a couple of
years ago when I was putting the finishing touches on my El Camino hot-rod.
You may not have had specific automotive knowledge but you did have
knowledge of a particular subject *fiberglass* for example and I was able to
adapt it to my particular project.
After all gang, isn't this what we are all about?
Jeff,
next time you are faced with a broken bolt, leaky plumbing, a weird
electrical problem, rotate tires or replace a refrigerator gasket give us a
shout and if we don't know Ray will damn sure get us the answer. Oh and did
I mention all of the card carrying wood-workers who hang out here?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bob Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 4:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box


What a statesman!  
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: chiliblindman 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:01 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Re: remote control box


  Hello Jeff, no offence taken. I simply am wondering about a minor 
  problem I am having and a solution to it. David gave his opinion for a 
  solution to my problem. That was the whole point of my post. Sharing 
  solutions to a blind persons problems I feel is almost the main point 
  of all these posts. In this case it is my problem and anyone is 
  welcome to give me their cure. have a most wonderful day.
  .............bob



   

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


------------------------------------

To listen to the show archives go to link
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

Visit the archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information: http://www.jaws-users.com/ For a complete list
of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list just send a blank
message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Groups Links





-- 
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
------------------------------------------------------

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 174094884) is spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=174094884&m=220a32d51d3a&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=174094884&m=220a32d51d3a&c=n
Forget vote:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=174094884&m=220a32d51d3a&c=f
------------------------------------------------------
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Reply via email to