One thing fly cutters are good for, haha is marking a circle you wish to
cut with a jig or saber saw. I have one that goes (with one cutter) out to
8 inches.
So I will tork it around by hand till I've made a nice deep marking to
follow.
I'm glad you wrote this, as prior I was under the impression it was just a
real drag to have to be that careful, and not worth the worry.
Again, Thanks