Hi Max,

Please do let me or us know your findings. I have
a home recording studio and tried feeding remote
FM radios from an FM transmitter but was not
satisfied with the result. This sounds like an
alternative to running multi wires to headsets.

BTW, if any one is interested, you can hear
excerpts from an album of cover tunes I did at

www.kevindoucet.com/