From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Spiro
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 4:53 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] water question

Hello folks,
My female cohabitants have been noticing the following concerns with the
water in the house:
cloudy hot, musty smelling and tasting cold.
I may have noticed that the other day.
We haven't drained he hot water tank ever, twenty years, and I plan on it.
but what can one do other than running the cold for 10 seconds.
I live in Philadelphia and do not know if there has been a drop in
purification as of late.
Can one easily clean the pipes?
Thanks