If you run a glass of hot water it will look cloudy because of very tiny
bubbles resulting from  dissolved air  in the water.  As the glass stands
undisturbed the cloudiness will begin to clear from the bottom as the
bubbles rise to the top and burst.  After a couple of minutes the water will
be as clear as the cold water.  If this does happen there is nothing you can
do about it.  It's determined by the laws of physics.  On the other hand, if
it doesn't clear as described then you have a problem.

Air dissolves more easily in hot water and also in water under pressure.
Combine the two and you can get a lot of dissolved air.  After the pressure
is relieved and the water cools a little the dissolved air comes out of
solution in the form of tiny bubbles.

Here's a Carnac for you.  Answer Don Hoe.  Contents of envelope.  I see
someone named Don on the horizon.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com