Hi!

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 5:33 PM Thomas Meyer <t.meye...@gmx.de> wrote:

> subsumtion:
> * it's really the situation of self dealing (you are sitting on both sides
> of the same table).

No, as I am only a Board deputy rather than a full director, have not voted
on this proposal and will not do so at the Board meeting where the decision
is made.

We are a community of people with a commitment to free/open source software
in general and LibreOffice/Document Liberation in particular. You can find
a way almost everyone willing to serve here has a conflict in any positive
action we try to take. If you choose to.

> So it could be regarded as a  letterbox company.

Are you making an accusation here, it's not clear? Do you intend to make
the same accusation against other entities which do not trade from their
registered address, such as <checks notes> The Document Foundation?

S.