Hi Uwe,

On 26/09/2019 15:28, Uwe Altmann wrote:
> Just read the paper. It raised some questions.

        It would probably help to come to the next board call and raise your
concerns.

> And what I do not understand at all is the reasons there is such a
> complicated and a difficult to zero controllable process with a
> "Public Software CIC"  50.000 € loan just to get an unincorporated
> association (whatever that means in terms of business and liability,
> i. e. ability to contract directly with app stores etc.

        The number is large, but it is a contingency; I don't expect TDF to
loan anything like this much, and to provide cash incrementally as needed.

        In terms of where the entity finally ends up, the CIC is a short-term
bootstrapping mechanism - I don't believe there is a final decision on
entity location currently.

        There are some attractions however to having multiple jurisdictions
involved - we've really appreciated the flexibility that SPI has helped
us with over the years (as an example).

        All the best,

                Michael.

--