On 15/09/2019 15:02, Thomas Meyer wrote:
> could there be a Conflict of Interest (CoI)?:
>
> https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10026175/officers
>
> and maybe an issue with self-dealing? And what about good governance
> /compliance?

Good governance is crucial and takes some effort, so thanks for posing
questions.

Conflict of interest is a concern for every organisation; can you be more
specific about the risks you see here?

On 17/09/2019 18:33, Thomas Meyer wrote:
> So it could be regarded as a  letterbox company.

FWIW my company phpList is also a permanent 'letterbox company' by this
definition, but there's nothing problematic about that (at least not in the UK).

Sam.