Because as of now I'm the release manager for the client:
https://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/AdminRoles

I've solicited volunteers to fill this role but no one has offered.

-- David

On 8/12/2017 3:18 PM, Richard Haselgrove wrote:
I thought BOINC was under community development now.

Why is this "your" release plan?

On Saturday, 12 August 2017, 23:14, David Anderson <da...@ssl.berkeley.edu>