Hi Vitalii,

I agree with you that BOINC Manager needs replacement, because it has
several problems; even 7.8.3 has problem in removing a project.

As for TypeScript, it sounds good, though I have never heard of it
before.   At least Windows, Mac and any Unix-like OSes can use it if Git
and Node.js are installed.  Even *BSD or Solaris can use source code of
Git, Node,js.  Boinc Manager consists of GUI and network operation
parts, so it must be possible while boinc core uses thread managing,
shared memory, etc.

But I guess that in popularity, C/C++ win.

Best regards,

-Tetsuji