On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Linly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> So I find the solution to solve my need. Here is my dirty hack to make
> the external links opening in new window.
>
> # Open system script file: boltwire\barn\scripts\markups.php
> # Find the line: /=     else $nofollow = " rel='nofollow'"; =/
> # Replace it as: /=     else $nofollow = " rel='nofollow'
> target='_blank'"; =/
>
> If you don't want the "rel='nofollow'", just delete it.
>
> This method affect only external links. If you have a wiki in your
> localhost used as personal portal like me, this might be a useful
> hack. Beware that this is a dirty hack, so every time you upgrade
> BoltWire, you should hack it again.
>
> Btw, is it any way to set something in config.php to avoid hacking the
> core?

This is quite clever a hack Linly!  You are getting pretty good at this!  :)

Currently there's no way to make this configurable, but as always, it
should be.  I'll see if I can't add this to the next release.

A good list of fixes coming out when I get a few minutes to add them
all and zip it up.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to