@ Dan,

> This is quite clever a hack Linly!  You are getting pretty good at this!  :)

HeHe, not at all. It was an accident. It happened as a simple one that
I can handle. :)

@ Dan and Marcos,

The needs of attribute of links are complicated. For my require, I
need " target=_blank" as default in my localhost server, but I like to
have a configurable setting for chosen in the open web site.

There are more complicated situation that I'd like to have NO
"nofollow" by default but I want to have a parameter that I can add it
manually when I write an article. And I also like to have a default
"nofollow" in all of the guest/not-login comment (to prevent spam).

Or should we have a needing-approved function that any link is invalid
(with an icon) by default, admin can chose to approve it or not. This
mechanism (needing-approved function) can be used in forms, links,
page create, member register ... This is just a thought.

Sorry this seems a little bit out of topic. :P

Cheers,
linly

On 9月15日, 上午2時33分, "alinome.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> l tinkered several times with the BOLTMlink function and wondered why
> the "nofollow" is added by default. What is the reason?
>
> Linly needs target=_blank by default and I need class=external by
> default (to make external links look different than internals). And I
> don't want rel=nofollow... :-)
>
> I think the final solution will be a common centralized system to
> choose, for every BoltWire tag, what arguments are allowed, what
> arguments are mandatory and what arguments have to be translated and
> how (there's another thread of mine on this suggestion).  The
> webmaster could control any single parameter editing some arrays in
> config.php, without worrying about BoltWire upgrades.
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to