> On 9月15日, 上午2時33分, "alinome.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> l tinkered several times with the BOLTMlink function and wondered why
>> the "nofollow" is added by default. What is the reason?

This is a standard spam prevention method, recommended by most wiki
help sites. Basically it stops a spider from indexing an external
link. This means someone does not get any benefit from adding a spam
link to your site--as it won't lead to improved rankings for their
site or whatever.

>> Linly needs target=_blank by default and I need class=external by
>> default (to make external links look different than internals). And I
>> don't want rel=nofollow... :-)

In the next release we will have two new config values:  LinkIntAttr
and LinkExtAttr. Either can be set in site.config or by any other of
the normal mechanisms. The default settings will be the same as now
(nothing/rel=nofollow) but they can be changed exactly as you wish
above.

>> I think the final solution will be a common centralized system to
>> choose, for every BoltWire tag, what arguments are allowed, what
>> arguments are mandatory and what arguments have to be translated and
>> how (there's another thread of mine on this suggestion).  The
>> webmaster could control any single parameter editing some arrays in
>> config.php, without worrying about BoltWire upgrades.

We can add other config values for other types of input on a case by
case basis. Just let me know what you need. I don't want to add a
bunch of stuff that's not really needed.

> 2008/9/14 Linly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Or should we have a needing-approved function that any link is invalid
> (with an icon) by default, admin can chose to approve it or not. This
> mechanism (needing-approved function) can be used in forms, links,
> page create, member register ... This is just a thought.

Yes, this would be a good idea. I would need to study how it is
normally done in other wiki's and find a way to replicate that in
BoltWire. There has not been a request for this, and to be honest, I'd
prefer to add a simple hook in the code so a plugin could be
developed, than to write it all up myself and put it in the core.

But let me know what you think...  I'm happy to oblige if there's a
significant demand.

Cheers,
Dan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to