Hey Marcos, thanks. I acutally want to keep the <code> as it is but
want to have another very similar markup that has smaller font and
font type.
How do I do this?

Cheers.
D

On Nov 30, 1:30 am, "alinome.net" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I actually want to have a tag that is very similar to <code></code>
> > tag. Only changes that I want to make are the font style and size..
> > What is the easiest way to do this?
>
> The easiest way is to change the style of the current markup. In
> code.style or code.style.yourskin you'll find the CSS styles used for
> the BoltWire's code markup:
>
> .code { background-color: #f7f7f7; padding: 7px; border: 1px solid
> #999;}
>
> Just change them, i.e.:
>
> .code { background-color: #f7f7f7; padding: 7px; border: 1px solid
> #999; font-size: 1.3em;}
>
> Cheers,
> Marcos
>
> --http://alinome.net
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to