> I acutally want to keep the <code> as it is but
> want to have another very similar markup that has smaller font and
> font type.
> How do I do this?

If the only difference is the style, then I insist it's easier to use
styles. If you want to use both, the original and your version, why
not use an additional <div> around one of them?:

<code>
standard look
</code>

<div class="mycode">
<code>
my look
</code>
</div>

And in the style page:

.code { standard look CSS commands }
.mycode .code { CSS commands to overwrite the default look }

I don't remember if a class is allowed in <code>. It would be easier:

<code class="mycode">
my look
</code>

If it's not allowed, there's a way to allow it, adding the argument to
an array (I don't remember right now the array name). But I'm afraid
more work would be needed because <code> already adds its class.

Cheers,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to