Thanks for the tip. I have installed the firebug :) Although I still
can't seem to find a font for it though. Could you help?

cheers.

On Dec 2, 9:36 pm, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you use Firefox? Then install the addon Firebug. Mark something of
> interest in any webpage and Firebug shows you the formatting, i.e.
> font anhe firebugd font size.
>
> Very helpful to dive in into the structure of a web page layout.
>
> Greetings, Martin
>
> On Dec 2, 5:48 am, Daisuke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hey thanks guys.
> > A question.. what is the font seen in code in this 
> > page?http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1674974&postcount=4
>
> > On Dec 2, 2:12 pm, "The Editor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > > I don't remember if a class is allowed in <code>. It would be easier:
>
> > > > <code class="mycode">
> > > > my look
> > > > </code>
>
> > > > If it's not allowed, there's a way to allow it, adding the argument to
> > > > an array (I don't remember right now the array name). But I'm afraid
> > > > more work would be needed because <code> already adds its class.
>
> > > The code markup is not processed like div's, p's, or span's can cannot
> > > take any special markups. But you can always do <div
> > > class=whatever>Text</div>
>
> > > Cheers,
> > > Dan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to