Yes, it could potentially, as you could put tags right in the page name and it would make searching them lightning fast, as it would bypass the indexing of data variables.
I was initially going to try that for my blogging script but then realized the tags need to be data values so they can be changed, whereas the URL needs to be permanent. So the next best option is to put the tags on an info page--which would give us quite fast results (perhaps faster), and equally flexible. I'm a big fan of the info variable thing... So that's the direction I'm heading with my next blog script. I'd be curious what you were thinking though about how to use this for tagging... Esp as I'm working on that right now. Cheers, Dan On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Martin <[email protected]> wrote: > > target_fix feature: very nice. This could be handy for the tag plugin > too. > > Greetings, Martin > > On Jan 21, 6:54 pm, The Editor <[email protected]> wrote: >> Just released another small release fixing several bugs in the >> conditionals script when invalid parameters were passed in, and a new >> target_fix feature which can be used to automatically convert page >> names like "blog.Some Title!" to blog.some_title. If you are already >> up to 2.38, I would definitely recommend upgrading to 2.39 as the >> conditional errors can lock up a page. >> >> I hope to release a greatly simplified blog recipe sometime soon. >> >> Cheers, >> Dan > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "BoltWire" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
