> So that's the direction I'm heading with my next blog script.  I'd be
> curious what you were thinking though about how to use this for
> tagging... Esp as I'm working on that right now.

In a blogging solution you would take the h1 and switch that
automatically into an url by replacing the spaces. For SEO you would
better use a - than an underscore: Great-article-about-whatever.

For the tagging solution you would take an expression with one or more
words and turn that into an url. Many CMS use an underscore here,
because when you show the tag links with underline, the underscore
would not be visible.

About info: May we have some simple examples how to use that? There is
nearly no info on info yet.

Greetings, Martin
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to