Just upgraded to 2.39 and since my application downloads are named
like "MyApplication-1.05.zip" these links broke. While the fix feature
might be valuable for page names, I wonder if it is also useful for
non-page links (*.exe, *.dmg, *.zip, etc.).
I am not sure if image links (*.jpg, *.png, etc.) should be fixed.
When posting a picture named "DanHackingBoltwire.jpg", I think there
is not much wrong with the file name.

What about a fix exclusion list in site.config?

A small general note:
On boltwire.com, links in the side and top zones should not be colored
gray when clicked. There is little value in telling users that they
have visited the download site or used the search before. ;)

Bye, Markus
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to