Hi Dan.

I want to upgrade from 2.36, but I've found a strange problem
regarding template files. I once suggested templates could be skin-
dependent, and you implemented it. Since then, my template files are
named "template.templatename.skinname" and I use only "templatename"
in the functions. Everything works fine, though I think it would be
better to use the convention "template.skinname.templatename" (I
posted about that). Well, I suspect something has changed since
version 2.38 because my original command doesn't find my template any
more. I suspected you changed to "template.skinname.templatename", and
I tried it too, but it made no difference. I have tried several
combinations with versions up to 2.40, but I don't understand where's
the problem. Here you are the results of my tries:

!Original situation with 2.36

command:
[(search group={p}* template="novedad" if="equal {+p0} 4 && equal
{+:newstype} novedades")]
template file (skin name at the end):
template.novedad.myskin

Results:

v2.36 ok
v2.37 ok
v2.38 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.39 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.40 the template is not found, nothing shown

!First try

command:
[(search group={p}* template="novedad" if="equal {+p0} 4 && equal
{+:newstype} novedades")]
template file (skin name at the beginning):
template.myskin.novedad

Results:
v2.36 the template is not found, the default breadcrumb template is
used
v2.37 the template is not found, the default breadcrumb template is
used
v2.38 the template is not found, the default breadcrumb template is
used
v2.39 the template is not found, the default breadcrumb template is
used
v2.40 the template is not found, the default breadcrumb template is
used

!Second try

command (whole template name specified):
[(search group={p}* template="myskin.novedad" if="equal {+p0} 4 &&
equal {+:newstype} novedades")]
template file (skin name at the beginning):
template.myskin.novedad

Results:
v2.36 ok
v2.37 ok
v2.38 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.39 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.40 the template is not found, nothing shown

!Third try

command (whole template name specified):
[(search group={p}* template="novedad.myskin" if="equal {+p0} 4 &&
equal {+:newstype} novedades")]
template file (skin name at the end):
template.novedad.myskin

Results:
v2.36 ok
v2.37 ok
v2.38 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.39 the template is not found, nothing shown
v2.40 the template is not found, nothing shown

I searched in the downloads page for changes about template naming,
but found nothing.

Do you know what happens?

Thanks,
Marcos

--
http://alinome.net

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"BoltWire" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/boltwire?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to