On a whim I bought two of these, arrived today.

They seem exact, the 'new' ones the exact same size and height, EXCEPT:
when measuring for my last post, to compare to what BobHy stated, I was
measuring the height to the rim of the speaker housing, not including
the added height of the Surround.  (My speaker had the surround removed,
awaiting a new one.....).  So this is where the 'confusion' might have
come in, as when you add the small amount of the added height of the
surround, the 6.3 seems correct.

But, the metal frame/housing seems/measures exactly, the Logitech
sticker has the part number correct, and the construction materials seem
exactly the same.

FYI & FWIW.

phil

phb (3.5 Booms, 2 SB3, 1 Rec'vr, 2 Controllers, Touch, 2 Radios (1UE),
iPeng &UE: itouch & iPad, Squeezepad, 2 SoundBridge R1000s)