Hello,
  Sounds like you have really "used" your bread machines if you have been 
through a few of them.  You may want to look into a mixer (NOT kitchen aid) for 
bread making.  
  I too used to use the bread machine until it actually caught fire!  
   
  I use a mixer and it's really no harder..in fact easier and I like the final 
product.  The mixers life span is about 25 years where bread machines are about 
5 years and even less if you are doing whole grains.  It takes about 5 minutes 
to knead the dough in the mixer then I place it in bread pans to rise and then 
bake.  While the mixer is kneading the dough I putting away the ingredients and 
cleaning up.
   
  Just FYI I get calls weekly from people that have the Kitchen Aid mixer and 
had burned it out making bread.  It's just not heavy duty even the 
"professional" model.  
  The best bread making mixer choices would be the Bosch Universal and the 
Electrolux DLX mixer.
   
  Just a thought!
  Gisele @ Mountain Tops Milling
  www.mountaintopsmilling.com
  1-888-303-4659

 __________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]






 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to