Hi - I'd agree with you on that. I have both a machine and a mixer and 
the mixer gets far more use. In fact the bread machine hasn't been out 
since I got the mixer about 6 months ago. Here in the UK I use a 
Kenwood Chef which I got from Ebay - it is as old as me - 37 years and 
still going strong! I also find it more satisfying - getting a bit 
more hands on. BTW, this is my first post - hello!









 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to