Thanks for the information on the mixer method.   

I made bread by hand for years...til I had to have Carpal Tunnel surgery in
both wrists...think the baking, working on a computer and typing were the
cause...  Now my hands/wrists are not strong enough for the kneading ....
that is why I went the machine route...  I do have a Kitchen Aid mixer...but
don't use it except at Christmas time when I bake 36 varieties of cookies.. 
Otherwise I use a hand mixer for day to day baking... 

Most hand mixers are not strong enough for bread dough....do you think a
mixer really can handle making 5 or six breads without burning up???     
Have worn out more mixers too...but not making bread...just baking.   I bake
regularly...as I really enjoy doing it.   Mostly to bring to friends and
other family members...

Thanks again for your suggestion....

Schmitty (Mickie)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to