Yeah, that’s a good video; I was just looking for it too. Here’s another, from
WLL:  https://youtu.be/5igXx83J_Iw  You can see Todd’s shining face, haha.

So yes, I’m thinking that perhaps you have a combination of hardened gaskets,
and maybe weakened springs, both of which could cause loss of pressure during
brewing. It’s a snap to replace all of that; while you’re there, I’d do the
seals on your lever too (with some food-grade silicon grease) and also look at
wear on the cam (likely is fine, but since you’re going to have it out anyway).

I’d be stoked for you if this is the solution!

best,
bmc