I had the steam boiler off, so it's not the PStat - which I replaced around
a year ago. This morning after it being off all night and cooling down
completely, the brew boiler seems to be behaving normally again. PID is
holding the brew boiler temp at the set point I have right now of 97C. Will
continue to monitor.