May be the pressurestat.

Man does not live by coffee alone. Have a beignet.
-------- Original message --------From: Ben Stineman <ben.stine...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/10/18  10:26 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: Brewtus <brewtus@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Brew temp climbs until overpressure Brewtus IV-R (2011)
We had an overpressure event this evening that ended up making the temp (as
read on my non-original blue PID) go so far up that caused over-pressure and
tripped the GFCI probably due to some water overflow. I turned it back on and I
watched the pid climb in excess of 130ºC before I shut it off. Is this a bad
PID again or is the temp probe/thermocouple bad? I replaced the PID a couple
years ago already.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/brewtus.