Wow that’s an old caliper! Sure looks like 4mm, certainly a possibility.
Just confirm what size and thread type the other end is and you’ll be good
to go. If you start to type “swivel elbows” in the search bar it’ll bring
up something like “push to connect fittings” in the suggested options.
Choose that and then specify your thread type and size and tubing size and
you’ll be good to go.