Did you have any luck w/ your replacement?
WLL confirmed that the NPT is 1/8" and the QD side is accepting a teflon
tube is 2x4 (2mm ID & 4mm OD).
I found these on Grainger but haven't ordered yet - was hoping to find just
a pair I could order:

https://www.grainger.com/product/AIGNEP-USA-4mm-Metal-Swivel-Elbow-1WUV8