At Stardate 20030609.2305, David Hobby wrote:

Yeah, sorry, you are an innocent by-stander. Your great list owner is sending large numbers of unwanted emails to everybody on the old Brin List.

Where I come from, *five* messages doesn't qualify as a large number. And as the recipient list for those messsages is undisclosed, you can't know to whom exactly those messages were sent.

I posted a few here in the hopes that it would get him to stop. I'll just killfile him and get over it.

When I reply to a message on That Other List, please send your replies to either that list or to the address from which my messages were sent. Don't spam this list with them, but use this list only for its intended purposes: the discussion of science fiction in general and the works of David Brin in particular. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Jeroen van Baardwijk