Jeffrey Miller schreef:

> Gautam Mukunda wrote:
> >
> > > Behalf Of Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten

> > > statement.  By
> > >
> > > But are you solely the product of the American way of life, it's
> > > educational system and it's moral values?
> > >
> > > Sonja
> >
> > No, but that's _the point_.  No one is.  There is no one on God's
> > green earth who is "solely" the product of the United States, because
> > we're all immigrants in one way or another, and influenced by
> > immigrants as well.

Native Americans perhaps?

And Gautam: Peace man. I was just asking and forgot the smiley. In all those
years I've been posting to the list you should have gotten used to me
forgetting smileys on occasion by now. :o)

I can sympathise on how you feel. I'm German but a lot of my opinions are
also to a large extent a product of the much less rigid and more liberal
Dutch way of life. So duality in heritage isn't exclusive to the USA. :o)
There... with smiley.

Sonja