"Baardwijk, J. van DTO/SLWPD/RZO/BOZO" wrote:

> [...]

See, I'm wondering if our Fool is familiar with the *smell* of dog piss
and extrapolated the taste from that.  I heard of someone complaining
about a meal they had once, that they claimed "tastes like a wet dog
smells".

Although there are worse smells associated with dogs....

        Julia

who doesn't drink tequila unless it's mixed with a bunch of other
margarita ingredients into, well, a margarita (rocks, salt preferred,
although the "purple" margarita at Baby Acapulco was good in a very
different sort of way, and maybe that doesn't use tequila anyway)