In a message dated 10/8/02 1:06:45 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< It doesn't sound as if  Agre has even read TS to me. >>

Well I haven't either, damn it! I'm resisting the idea of having to go to
Amazon. It should be on the shelf at B&N but it aint. And I don't think
anyone who's read it has ever turned it in to a used bookstore. It was a low
priority though, as I was rereading all of the Uplift novels first. Did &
done. [To my own ruin as I started doing plot outlines for sequels. ARGH! Why
can't I just wait 2 or 3 years like a normal person.]

William Taylor