In a message dated 10/8/2002 6:25:32 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 2)  Come to Austin.  There are 4 Half-Price Books stores here, and I've
 seen it in at least 2 of them now and again; there's another one in
 Round Rock (city just a bit north of Austin), but I didn't get to that
 part of the store the one time I went to be able to say anything about
 its availability there.  :) >>

I once shopped at the Austin Half-Price back when it was in an old ex-Safeway
store. Well familiar with the chain. I used to buy from Texas Bookman back
when I was still doing SCA events. Too old to wanna sleep in the back of my
van anymore. And the net killed the need for a traveling bookstore.

There are 3 Bookmans here in Tucson. I have about $200 trade credit. I'll get
it soon enough. I also keep checking SF to see if a Contacting Aliens comes
in. I need a 2nd and 3rd copy to mark-up as badly as some of my Piper books.

William Taylor