--- Erik Reuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> K. Feete wrote:
>
> > Maybe it's just that between school and bad work
> habits coming back on
> > me and a truly incredible streak of bad luck I'm
> closer to a nervous
> > breakdown than I've ever been,
>
> Interesting preface for someone who goes on to offer
> advice...

<chuckle>
But her post _does_ express the 'prairie chicken
effect' nicely...

<serious>
However little 'our' pond is, though, what goes on in
it is important to 'us' (else why would we spend our
valuable time participating?) - and this situation has
been bothering me quite a bit; I just haven't
articulated my position well enough to post yet.

<grimace>  Partly because I find open conflict very
difficult - and disturbing - to deal with.  [Duh.]

Debbi
Galactic Moderate? Maru