In a message dated 12/20/2002 3:06:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
>  - Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

I sold to a technology museum in Phoenix a small stack of RCA internal
bulletins. One article was the suggestion that this new ceramic material
could replace some vacuum tubes in electronic devices.

That was a fun estate sale. I got to keep everything paper but the actual
patent book. [Microwave phase something.] 40 years at RCA; 4 bedroom 3 car
garage in the Tucson foothills.

William Taylor