Trent Shipley wrote:

> Opinion:
>
> Given:
> It is right and proper that the disabled be able to use powered personal
> mobility devices in pedestrian traffic.
>
> Resolved:
> Therefore, in the interest of equity, anyone should be able to use powered
> personal mobility devices wherever they are allowed.

Caveat:  Most powered personal mobility devices used by the disabled, if
not all, put the user's head at a lower height than the heads of
full-grown pedestrians.  I will agree with your resolution *provided*
that all powered personal mobility devices have the user's head at a
lower level than the average full-grown pedestrian.

        Julia