Okay, what is that TMI thing you can see out your back window?

Jeroen "Insufficient Information" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.