At 07:45 AM 1/8/03 +0100, J. van Baardwijk wrote:
At 18:57 07-01-2003 -0600, Ronn Blankenship wrote:

(I tend to believe in the philosophy that a student learns more if s/he discovers the answer for him/herself, if necessary, after a subtle hint . . . )
No straight answer to the question, but an evasive maneuver.

Jeroen "No Nukes" van Baardwijk

Or perhaps a subtle suggestion that anyone with an active Internet connection could turn up the answer to your question by doing a Google search for the terms "TMI" and "No Nukes" together . . .

<<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=TMI+no+nukes&btnG=Google+Search>>

;-)

 Are you sure you aren't a politician?   :-)

No, I try to be honest in my dealings with my fellow men . . .

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
        --Dr. Jerry Pournelle