Robert Seeberger wrote:

> [...]

Not that I know of.  But I figured I'd throw in the disclaimer, in case
someone had evidence of 3 deaths directly attributable to TMI years
after the accident.

(The death toll in Ted Kennedy's car was apparent the morning after
*that* accident.  The long-term effects include a diminished chance of
him ever being elected president.)

        Julia