At 04:34 PM 1/7/03 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [...]

Okay, what is that TMI thing you can see out your back window?

Jeroen "Insufficient Information" van Baardwijk

Given the signature on your message immediately preceding this one, it is quite surprising that you don't know, even if being in Europe does put you closer to the location made infamous by the one accident of similar type that was worse than what happened there . . .

--Ronn! :)

I always knew that I would see the first man on the Moon.
I never dreamed that I would see the last.
--Dr. Jerry Pournelle