If a message to this forum has any "potential commercial value", then that
value has already been impacted by the fact that said message is already
available for free in at least three publicly accessible on-line archives.
Making it available on CD-ROM only provides yet another source where said
message can be found, and has no significant (if any) further impact on the
"potential commercial value" of said message.

Further, if that message is made available on CD-ROM, it is entirely
reasonable for the producer of said CD-ROM to charge a certain amount of
money for it. After all, the producer had to spent money in order to create
that CD-ROM, and therefore deserves a reasonable compensation for it.

Jeroen "Architectus Tabularium" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.