On 15 Jan 2003 at 12:03, Nick Arnett wrote:

> [...]

Yes, but I won't chase anyone who did it for cost. I speak for myself
and a number of friends who have at times been on the list in that.

> > I should mention that I consider you a worthless piece of scum in
> > Human form,
>
> No personal attacks.  By *anybody*!  That was pretty darn personal.

deal. Kick me off if you want. I'm NOT going to put up with his
rubbish. I won't hold it against you, it's the price of doing
business. *shrugs* My tolerance for fools has allways been low, and
recent events are pushing it lower.

> > judging you by the way you've deliberately disrupted the
> > list over the past 2 years. Feel REAL lucky I don't have admin
> > rights, or I'd ban you do fast your head would spin.
>
> Criticize the behavior all you want, but the first part of this
> paragraph was out of line, I'm afraid.

I frankly don't care. I consider his behavoir infantile and I'll
treat him that way. If you're looking for an apology, you won't get a
serious one. I'll just be sarcastic, I'm afraid.

I'll treat fairly with anyone who treats fairly with me. He's been
abusive, stupid and now proposes to try to SELL my words. I won't
stand for it. Period.

I'd be willing to discuss WHY I - and my friends - feel so strongly
about it off-list.

Andy
Dawn Falcon